Trenton Construction specialise in new builds and refurbishment.
Trenton Construction is a multi skilled building and refurbishment contractor which undertakes a wide variety of projects via numerous procurement routes.
University Hospital of North Midlands, City General Site –
Creation of Discharge Lounge
Staffordshire University – Internal Refurbishment to Dwight Building
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare – Fire Precautionary Works
David Lewis Centre – Internal Refurbishment to Elizabeth Maybin Building
Leighton Hospital – MA + MH Building Internal and External Refurbishment
David Lewis Centre – Alan McDougal Building Refurbishment of Bedroom And Clean Brickwork
University Hospital of North Midlands – New Fresh Hair Salon
Creation of New Fresh Hair Salon on Cancer Ward
Muller Dairies – Refurbishment of Butter Plant Toilets
Leighton Academy – Groundwork, Drainage and Hard Landscaping Works for Mobile Classrooms.
University Hospital of North Midlands, City General Site – Creation of Frail Elderly Assessment Uni
University Hospital of North Midlands, City General Site – Refurbishment to Wards 102 & 103
University Hospital of North Midlands, City General Site – Replacement of Suspended Ceilings and Lighting to Main Street Corridors
University Hospital of North Midlands, City General Site – Transformation Of Ward 110 & 111 to Administration Offices
- Traditional – Design team appointed by client.
- Design and Build – Design service offered by Trenton, utilising the services of local architectural practices.
- Maintenance/Measured Term Contracting – Comprehensive maintenance service package offered, with works valued in accordance with agreed schedule of rates.
- Negotiated – Trenton prides itself on client retention and has long term clients with whom price are negotiated.
Trenton Construction is ideally suited for contracts with value ranging from £250.00 up to £1 million. We are multi-faceted in the construction services we can offer, which include: –
- Directly employed contract and site management expertise;
- Directly employed commercial management and quantity surveying knowledge deployed on projects to ensure financial control is achieved and budgeting targets met;
- Directly employed joinery, plastering, multi-skilled and apprentice labour under the direct control of Trenton employed management;
- Dedicated estimating service to ensure tenders and quotations are produced and submitted in strict adherence to client deadlines.
We offer maintenance packages to suit individual requirements and budgets on a short term or long term schedule rates on contract. We currently have schedule of rates contracts with many clients including the University Hospital of North Staffordshire.